Extended Abstract Submission (Optional)
Full Paper Submission
Publication is depending on the originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations. Peer-reviewed selected research papers of the conference (full filled comments of reviewers) will be published in AIP Conference Proceedings- AIP Publishing is wholly owned by American Institute of Physics (AIP) and it is indexed by Scopus.
The ISTEC2020 organizers terms ‘plagiarism’ as a serious professional misconduct. All submission will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected. The percentage of similarity accepted is not more than 25%.
A submission SHOULD NOT be intended to get reviews from the Technical Committee for the sole purpose of improving on the quality of the paper. A submission implies that the author intends to ultimately register the paper upon a favorable response from the conference organizers. ISTEC2020 doesn’t encourage withdrawals after the paper is accepted.
The acceptance of paper will be acknowledged to the corresponding author only.
AIP Conference Proceedings uses author-prepared PDFs for all published content and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Therefore, it is important to ensure that all manuscripts are submitted in their final form and that all fonts are embedded. AIP author template packages contain comprehensive advice and guidelines for authors—including a DO’s and Don’ts checklist—all papers must be prepared abiding by these guidelines. Well-prepared manuscripts enable rapid publication and reduce unnecessary work for editors. When preparing your manuscript for AIP Conference Proceedings, please abide by the following requests:
- Download paper template.
- Do not add page numbers or headers/footers.
- Do not alter the margins of our templates.
- Paper size is 8.5 x 11.
- The paper must include the author name and full affiliation address including country.
- Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams contained within the margins.
- Do not use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting.
- All pages are to be in portrait.
- References are prepared using our sample reference guidelines. References can only be linked if they are complete.
- Embed all fonts into your manuscript PDF.
Download (AIP template package)
Sample reference guideline
Article preparation Checklist
License to publish Agreement
Copyright License checklist
Permissions to re-use copyrighted material
Click here for more info on AIP conference Proceeding.
What to send to your conference organizer
- A final PDF file of your paper with fonts embedded.
- A signed License to Publish Agreement.
- Copies of permissions to re-use copyrighted material (if any)
- Each presenter is granted for 10-15 minutes (include Q & A)
- Please be report at your session room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session to submit your final presentation materials
- Please double confirm your presentation timings and locations with the staff on duty
- Audio-visual testing facilities are available for your testing and viewing. The staff on duty will assist you in testing and installing your presentation materials.
- Each poster should be no longer than A1 size that measures 59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.39 x 33.11 inches.
- The poster will be assigned with a POSTER NUMBER. Kindly locate the number and mount the poster on the panel board provided by the conference organizer.
- Kindly present at your assigned panel board during the judging period.
- Each presenter are given 10-12 min to brief on their research and will be judged by two judges.
- Following are the judging criteria
- Appearance of the poster
- Poster content
- Presentation skills