Full Paper Submission
Publication is depending on the originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations. Peer-reviewed selected research papers of the conference (fullfilled comments of reviewers) will be published in AIP Conference Proceedings- AIP Publishing is wholly owned by American Institute of Physics (AIP) and it is indexed by Scopus.
- The submission has not been previously published or being sent to another publication for consideration. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard camera-ready format. Submission include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. The paper should not contain any special headers or footers.
- The submission file is in MS Word file. Please refer to the template attached.
- The ISTEC2020 organizers terms ‘plagiarism’ as a serious professional misconduct. All submission will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected. The percentage of similarity accepted is not more than 25%.
- A submission SHOULD NOT be intended to get reviews from the Technical Committee for the sole purpose of improving on the quality of the paper. A submission implies that the author intends to ultimately register the paper upon a favorable response from the conference organizers. ISTEC2020 doesn’t encourage withdrawals after the paper is accepted.
- Each paper should have no less than 6 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references, written in acceptable English and high in quality. One regular registration is within SIX Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
- The acceptance of paper will be acknowledged to the corresponding author only.
- Each presenter is granted for 10-15 minutes (include Q & A)
- Please be report at your session room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session to submit your final presentation materials
- Please double confirm your presentation timings and locations with the staff on duty
- Audio-visual testing facilities are available for your testing and viewing. The staff on duty will assist you in testing and installing your presentation materials.
To be updated soon